American All Care Services (AACS) is a premier home care company that has been in business for over 20 years. Our mission is to provide the highest quality care and superior customer service.
We are seeking to fill our LVN/LPN positions.
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
- Maintain up-to-date patient records to ensure that all patient issues are accurately and clearly stated and changes are reflected as they occur.
- Recognize and interpret symptoms and institute remedial measures within the scope/limits of a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state of CA.
- Administer medication and treatments as ordered by the physician
- Identify and address comfort care needs which includes but are not limited to, personal hygiene (bed bath, oral hygiene, perineal care, diaper changes),nutrition/hydration, keeping patient’s immediate surroundings clean and tidy, and availability of supplies and medications throughout the shift and for the next shift.
- Support, instruct and educate the patient, family, and caregiver.
- Consult and collaborate with the interdisciplinary team and others involved in the patient’s care.
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- At least one year of nursing experience. Community health/hospice, medical/surgical, and homecare experience is preferred.
- Currently licensed as an LPN/LVN in the state of California.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Full-time, Part-time, and Per-Diem positions are available.
- Competitive pay range.
- We pay for Health exams, X-Ray, Flu if needed.
- We pay for Live Scan.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Short/Long/Visit cases are available to fit your schedule.
- Weekly Orientations to get you out to work quicker.
- Direct Deposit available
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- We offer stability, we have many cases in our coverage areas