American All Care Services (AACS) is a premier home care company that has been in business for over 20 years. Our mission is to provide the highest quality care and superior customer service.
We are looking for Caregivers in the Los Angeles area.
The Caregiver position is a paraprofessional member who works under the supervision of a Case Manager and performs various services for a patient as necessary to meet the patient’s personal needs and to promote comfort. The Caregiver is responsible for observing the patient, reporting these observations, and documenting observations and care performed. The Caregiver will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity, and safety of a patient’s care.
- Performing personal care needs after given a patient’s assignment and attending to his/her requests promptly.
- Giving personal care including baths, oral hygiene, shampoos, and changing bed linen as often as assigned.
- Assisting in dressing and undressing.
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals, including shopping.
- Assisting in feeding.
- Medication reminders
- Lighthouse keeping
- Providing proper care and observation of patient’s skin to prevent breakdown
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise as instructed
- Current Home Care Aide Registry Number through the Department of Social Services.
- Community health/hospice and home care experience are preferred.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Full-time, Part-time, and Per-Diem positions are available.
- Competitive pay range.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Direct Deposit available
- We offer stability, we have many cases in our coverage areas