All our caregivers from American All Care Services are mature, responsible adults who offer caring, personalized service. Each caregiver undergoes an extensive work history and background check. Compatibility is guaranteed.
Hourly / Live-in Service
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming
- Nutritious meal preparation and planning
- Medication reminders
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with walking (includes walker and wheelchair assistance)
- Errands, shopping, doctor appointments, social events, church or synagogue
- Maintaining the home in a clean and safe manner (includes laundry and light housekeeping)
- Assistance to chronically and terminally ill patients who desire to remain at home
- Joyful companionship and friendly conversation
- Pet care
Your Partners in Caring
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHAs)
- Experienced caregivers
- Hospital sitters
Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide Live-in and Live-out Services and we specialize in End of Life Care.
We can bill your insurance company when applicable.
Please use the form below to request in home care. We will respond by phone or e-mail as soon as possible.